Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ampersand in email subscription report parameter

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up e-mail delivery report subscriptions. When I enter report parameters, it accepts the standard MDX syntax (ex. [Time].[All Times].[2006]), but when I try to access a member by it's key:

[Time].&[2006]

It raises the following error:

Default value or value provided for the report parameter 'pTime' is not a valid value. (rsInvalidReportParameter)

They seem to have the same problem here (see last paragraphs of the article):

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/smartreports.mspx

Any idea would be very welcome. Thanks!

TGA

I have the same problem, I've tried replacing the ampersand with & and %26 but the parameter is still not excepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment