Sunday, March 25, 2012

Analysis Server 90, Performance Counters

Hi,
I have installed SQL Server 2005. Now, in the system performance viewer
I can see some new performance counters added. But I am not able to see
any performance counter related to "Anlysis Server 90".
Is "Anlysis Server 90" is the new performance object and how to get
that in the sysperfmon?
If anybody knows about it, please let me know ASAP.
Thanks and Regards,
Pramod.I believe the performance objects all start with "MSAS 2005".|||Thanks Kevin,
Yes, all the performance counters for Analysis Server starts with MSAS
2005.
Can you tell me more about Notification Services (NS). How to access
performance counters of the Notification Services? If you can please
visit the following link,
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms172479.aspx
It shows the way to access the performance counters of NS, but I am not
able to see the same on the SysPerf Monitor.
Is there any service or component that is required to be installed to
get the same? I have installed NS from the component setup.
Thanks again Kevin for the information.
Let me know if you have any information about NS.
Regards,
Pramod|||You need to use NSCONTROL.exe to register the instance which will
install the performance counter objects. Check "NSCONTROL Register
Command" in BOL.
Kevin|||Thanks, Kevin.
I got the performance objects for NS also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment