Sunday, March 25, 2012

Analysis Services

Question. I installed SQL Analysis services, applied the service pack 3 for
analysis services, re-applied service pack 3a for SQL. I'm getting an error
stating: 'Unable to connect to the registry on the server, or you are not a
member of OLAP Admininstrat
ors group on this server'. I verified that the username I'm using does have
permissions to the registry and is a member of the OLAP Admin Group. Help!!Can someone please help me with this question. I have a Win 2003 server with
SQL 2000 Enterprise edition. I installed analysis services, applied the sp3
for analysis services and I got the message listed below. I tried re-applyi
ng both the SQL sp3a and th
e analysis services sp3 and I still get the error. When I take the same step
s on my local machine with Win xp and SQL 2000 client it works fine. What am
I doing wrong'
"nupee" wrote:

> Question. I installed SQL Analysis services, applied the service pack 3 for analys
is services, re-applied service pack 3a for SQL. I'm getting an error stating: 'Unab
le to connect to the registry on the server, or you are not a member of OLAP Adminin
str
ators group on this server'. I verified that the username I'm using does have permissions to
the registry and is a member of the OLAP Admin Group. Help!!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment